A single place and time, thoughts for one's arts are free.

A single place and time, freedom of soul and thoughts for one's arts are free.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Dr. Charles Stanley

 
10.3 cm x 14.3 cm oil on canvas
 Last October 27, I had a chance to wake up early with my partner with a feeling of excitement to watch a weekend TV program of Dr. Charles Stanley. In my own view, his preaching is full of practicality moving spirit for daily lives. I was thinking of doing a portrait of him so that from time to time I can be reminded of his teachings as few good old friends do and hoping that in the future it will encourage my own children to do good things.


Thanks for visiting this blog, until next time!

Wikipedia for Dr. Charles Stanley
Video link in Youtube posted by True Word Of Yeshua.

No comments:

Post a Comment